Security Glazing Tape 635
635 is a PVC designed for use in structural glazing spacer systems and has an open cell structure to allow curing of structural silicones on all sides.
It is coated both sides with a high tack acrylic adhesive, and has fast recovery from compression.
It is black in colour. Available in thicknesses 3mm, 6mm, 9.5mm
Note: 635 has been approved for compatibility with structural silicones by the major manufactures: Dow, Sika and GE.
For use as the spacer element between the insulated glass unit and the frame during structural glazing fabrication, where the primary bond is silicone adhesive.
Features & Benefits
- Compatible with structural silicone adhesives.
- Low thermal conductivity.
- Good resistance to most chemicals, solvents and dilute acids.
- Excellent ageing resistance.
- Quick, clean and convenient to use.
- No wastage.