Rubber Resin Adhesive Strip Tape
PB0485 comprises an unsupported rubber resin adhesive extruded onto a release paper in the form of an easy-to-apply roll. It provides a fast, clean and highly versatile method of forming a permanent and flexible bond between two substrates without the need for priming, mixing or curing of liquid adhesives materials.
Amber in colour, with a brown liner.
Available in 1mm thick x 19mm wide x 20m roll
- Lap-jointing of plastic sheet, damp proofing materials etc.
- Joining/sealing of thin gauge aluminium skin in caravan/motorhome construction.
- Bonding of roof skin to roof frame in commercial trailer manufacture.
- Mounting of lightweight trim.
- Fixing aid (third-hand fix).
Features & Properties
- Provides a fast, clean and highly versatile method of forming a permanent and flexible bond between tow substrates without the need for priming, mixing or curing of liquid adhesives.
- Will form a near-immediate bond to a wide range of substrates including metals, plastics and ceramic materials.
- Release paper provides a finger lift along the adhesive edge.
- Easy and clean to apply with minimal waste.