PVC Single Sided Foam Tape PS259N
PS259N is a single sided medium density industrial PVC foam tape. It is very compressible, has an acrylic adhesive coated side with a paper release liner.
It is black in colour. Thicknesses available 1.5mm, 3.2mm, 4.8mm, 6.3mm,10.5mm,12.7mm.
- Ideal for filling large voids and variable gaps.
- Closed cell structures seal out light, air, dust and moisture.
- Cushions against shock and vibrations.
- Resistant to most solvents and chemicals.
- Service temperatures of – 20°F to +180°F.
- All Foam Seal.
- PVC foam is intrinsically fire resistant (meets FMVSS 302).
- Inherently ultraviolet resistant.
Features & Benefits
- Good resistance to dilute acids & alkalis.
- Paper release liner on the non-adhesive face, reducing dimensional change during application.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor environments.
- No known hazards associated with this product.
- Pre-determined dimensional sealant reduces waste through ease of application.
UL Approved Products
.HT70 UL and 70P are UL94 approved
.723 is UL 723 approved
- 723 with Foil: Flame spread 15, Smoke developed 45
- 723 without Foil: Flame spread 20, Smoke developed 100