PVC Single Sided Foam Tapes 3507/3509
3507 is primarily a foam compression sealant. The foam is predominantly closed celled and is a hard foam.
An acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive is coated on one side, and the product has a paper release liner on the other non-adhesive face.
Thicknesses available in 3507 are .08mm, 1.5mm, 3mm, 4.5mm, 6mm.
3509 is available in black.
- Forms a compression water seal.
- Forms a compression air / dust seal.
- For preventing electrolytic corrosion for gap filling.
- For heavy duty cushioning for anti-slip mounting.
- For high load bearing applications.
- Features & Benefits.
- Minimum 30% compression required to affect a water seal.
- Coated on one side with a high-quality pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive.
Features & Benefits
- Good resistance to dilute acids & alkalis.
- Paper release liner on the non-adhesive face, reducing dimensional change during application.
- Very good Ultraviolet (UV) light resistance.
- Resistance to abrasion, corrosion and moisture.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor environments.
- No known hazards associated with this product.
- Pre-determined dimensional sealant reduces waste.
- Clean to use.
- Clean edge finish.