PVC Single Sided Foam Tapes 3109
3109 is a PVC Black Single Sided foam tape that is primarily a foam compression sealant.
The foam is predominantly closed celled and is a very soft foam. An acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive is coated on one side, and the product has a removable paper release liner on the other non-adhesive face.
The product is black. Thicknesses available 3mm, 6mm, 9mm and 12mm.
- Forms a compression water seal.
- For cushioning.
- For preventing electrolytic corrosion.
- For anti-slip mounting.
- Forms a compression air/dust seal.
- For gap filling of irregular surfaces.
Features & Benefits
- A minimum 30% compression required to affect a water seal.
- Coated on one side with high quality pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive application.
- Good resistance to dilute acids & alkalis.
- Very good Ultra Violet (UV) light resistance.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor environments.
- Pre-determined sealant reduces waste.
- Clean edge finish.
- No known hazards associated with this product.