Polyflex Shrink Wrap Tape PT134
PT134 Polyflex Shrink Wrap Tape is ideal for joining shrink wrap film, as a masking tape on irregular surfaces and as a sealing tape.
It has a very aggressive synthetic rubber-based adhesive, which gives it great holding power, but will come off cleanly, leaving no adhesive residue, even after many months.
Available in various widths.
- Applications requiring UV resistance in outdoor environments.
- General industrial masking, bundling, splicing and repair applications.
- Masking of windows and doors in Stucco applications.
- Temporary masking in outdoor environments.
- Greenhouse repair and agricultural bagging.
- Temporary shrink-wrapping and storage protection applications within the marine market.
- Surface protection.
Features & Benefits
- Backing stabilized for UV and humidity resistance.
- Bonds well to most surfaces over a wide temperature range.
- Good conformability for application to rough or irregular surfaces.
- Higher tack with excellent bond strength.
- Increased thickness for additional durability.
- Low-residue aggressive adhesive allowing material to be repositioned.
- Maintains a watertight seal in a range of weather conditions.
- Product is very conformable.
- Serrated edge option facilitates easy tear by hand.