Maxflex® Tape is made from EPDM insulating foam sheet and specially coated with selected acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive to ensure good tacking strength and long service life.
It is closed cell, light weight; having stable and low thermal conductivity value which serves the insulating purpose in retarding heat loss, heat gain and condensation protection.
- It is ideal for easy and quick installation.
- Simple usage – Just wrap on the hot or cold pipes, or pipe fittings.
- The tape will adhere firmly to all metals without delamination problem.
- The product is ideal for duct application. It helps minimise heat loss in pipes.
- They provide protection against frost and are excellent in rebound recovery.
- Another characteristic of the product is its low moisture absorption.
- It has an acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive solvent base.
- The tape is available in black for low visibility.
- Available in 3mm x 50mm x 9.1m rolls.
- It has a density of 60-100kg/m3 nominal. The service temperature is from the range of -29C to +93C. Water Absorption is less than 5% by volume after 28 days submersion. Thermal Conductivity is 0.04 W/mK at 24°C.
Premier Tapes code for this product is 3950